Navigation Bar

Monday, June 2, 2014

Referral Rewards Program for your Origami Owl Business

A couple months ago, one of my past hostesses received a compliment on her new Origami Owl Living Locket (that she earned for free by hosting a party with me) on Facebook. The friend was interested in the jewelry and asked her where she got her necklace. To my surprise, as I read the post in my feed, the hostess told her friend it was Origami Owl and to just "Google it" online! The hostess never referred her to me! After this incident, I wondered how many other times this had happened. I quickly realized that I needed to establish a Referral Rewards program to encourage hostesses, customers, family, friends, co-workers and everyone I knew to network and help refer people to me and grow my business.

Because Origami Owl is a type of "Network Marketing" business,  it is essential to network with the people you know to meet new people who would want to host an Origami Owl jewelry bar or join your team as a business partner. To encourage the people you know to help you meet new people, offer an incentive for them to be able to earn free jewelry.  

Here is my referral plan that I use for my business and have had much success!

When you refer people to me, you earn free jewelry credit:
  • When someone makes a $50+ order, you receive $5 in free jewelry credit.
  • When someone hostess a jewelry bar party with me, you receive $10 in free jewelry credit.
  • When someone joins my team, you receive $15 in free jewelry credit. 

So, why does this work?
Past hostesses who earned a lot of free jewelry and had a good party experience will refer friends and family to me so they can earn more free jewelry! Why not?Customers who might not want to host a jewelry bar can still earn free jewelry by referring other people to me who place an order, host or join. Many times, hostesses and customers will tell me that they love wearing their Origami Owl jewelry and have receive a lot of compliments. This is a perfect time for friends, family, co-workers, hostess
and customers to refer people to you so they may get own Origami Owl jewelry, especially if they know that they will be able to earn free jewelry! The result is people start working for you to help you meet more people and to build your business.

So set up a Referral Rewards program for your business. Print it on a business card to hand out and make labels to put on your take out menus (catalogs). 

You never know who people will lead you to!

No comments:

Post a Comment